See what's behind my smile...
Age 54 From Rosedale, New York Online Over 2 weeks ago
Cougar Seeking A Cub/Male
- I Can Speak English, French, Spanish, Other
- I Would Describe Myself As
I am a Jamaican Queen who loves confident, secure, honest and down-to-earth men who are not pretentious. I love to be kissed while my man is looking into my eyes. I love to be whispered to...in my ears softly, so softly.
Dancing, yoga, kick-boxing, yoga, pilates and swimming give me the energy and stamina I need to enjoy life and accomplish my goals.
I value good conversation, compassionate nature, respect and kindness above everything else in a man.
If you have these qualities we can get to know one another...
- Sign Pisces
- My Body Type Is Athletic
- My Height Is 5' 7 (1.7 m)
- My Eyes Are Black
- My Ethnicity Is African American
- My Marital Situation Is Never Married
- I Have Kids No
- I Want Kids Yes
- My Best Feature Is Butt
- Body Art Belly Button Ring
- My Hair Is Brown
- I Have One Or More Of These No pets
- Willing To Relocate No
- My Education Level Is University Degree
- My Current Employment Status Is Self-employed
- My Speciality Is Education / Academic
- My Job Title Is Certified Life Coach
- I Make This Much In A Year $60,000USD To $74,999USD
- I Live With Roomate(s)
- At Home All Is Calm
- I'm A Smoker No
- I Drink No
- Back In High School, I Was A Class Clown
- My Social Behavior Is Comedic, Flirtatious, Friendly, Observant, Outgoing
- My Interest And Hobbies Are Arts & Crafts, Clubbing / Bar Hopping, Cooking, Dancing, Exercising, Family, Internet, Gardening, Movies, Music, Reading, Religion / Spirituality, Travel, Tv
- My Idea Of A Great Time Is Clubbing / Bars, Hanging Out With Friends, Going Shopping, Going To A Concert, Going To A Museum, Partying, Relaxing, Sleeping, Staying At Home, The Movies, Trying New Things
- An Ideal First Date Would Be
Meeting for coffee and taking a walk. I like to take my time getting to know a man and it's easier if there's no pressure. Conversation always tells me what I need to know and I trust my instincts.
Playing pool is always good too because it relaxes me and I enjoy competition.
- I've Always Wanted To Try
Gambling...I think I would be good at it.
Skydiving...just don't tell my twin sister because she says she'll kill me if I do!
- My Friends Describe Me As Being Friendly, Someone They Want To Be, Cool, A Flirt
- My Religion Is Spiritual But Not Religious
- I Attend Services Never
- My Political Views Are Very Liberal
- My Goal In Life Is To continue building my Life Coaching Practice, write more screenplays, and build a home in Jamaica, West Indies.
- My Kind Of Humor Is Clever, Dry / Sarcastic, Friendly
- On Tv, I Always Watch News, Cartoons, Dramas, Movies, Sports, Soaps
- My Top 3 Tv Shows Are Law & Order, Nip/Tuck, Six Feet Under, Teen Wolf
- When I Go To The Movies, I Always Go To See A Action, Science Fiction, Comedy, Drama, Animation
- My Top 3 Movies Are Alien, White Palace, Love Jones
- When Listening To Music, I Always Listen To Ambient, Dance, New age, Reggae, Rap, Soul
- My Top 3 Musical Artists Are BOB MARLEY, Beastie Boys and too many others to mention
- When I Read, I Always Read Comic, Fantasy, Fiction, Health, Mystery, Poetry, Science, Science Fiction
- My Top 3 Books Are The Art of Happiness, Jesus and Buddha: The Parallel Sayings, Open Heart Clear M
- My Idea Of Fun Is
Dancing, Live Music, exercise and working out.
I love playing pool, going on long walks through NYC, going to the movies, hanging out, good conversation...
- What Do You Find Attractive? Boldness, Empathy, Flirtatiousness, Good Looks, Humor, Intelligence, Oddities, Sensitivity, Spontaneity, Thoughtfullness, Wit
- What Do You Look For?
I place great value on men who are honest, self-aware, actualizing and positive to be around. I find that men who are in a good place in their lives are easier to be around and less uptight. I connect best with men who are socially conscious and have a world view.
I am not interested in men who are pretentious and petty. Rather a man who can think for himself and about issues beyond his immediate situation is the best kind of man for me to know.
A man who can be respectful, courteous, kind and generous....that's my man. A man who will look into my eyes, kiss me deeply, and whisper in my ears...that's my man.
- What Kind Of Relationship Are You Seeking? Friend, Date, Committed
Back to Top of Page »